Corporal social responsibility
Complying with the principles for corporal social responsibility, the Intelligence Agency constantly strives to establish socially useful practices, aiming to improve the relationships and the conditions at work for the employees, ethic management, environment protection and community contribution.
- Since last year, blood donation activities have been organized in the Agency premises. Two successful campaigns have been held, on 04/05.02.2014 and 18.11.2014.
- For the New Year’s holidays, the Intelligence Agency traditionally organizes a New Year party with a performance for the children of the employees up to 11 years old with its own capacities.
- The Intelligence Agency has established practice to collect donations of the employees, intended for the SOS Village needs.
- The Director of the Intelligence Agency hosted iftar dinner for the employees of Muslim confession.
- There is a fitness room in the Agency with modern exercising equipment for the employees
- Starting this year, the Agency will be organizing sports games twice a year. The first sports games for the Agency employees will be held in September 2015.